Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Friday, January 15

Wouldn't be a real FAT girl without my...

CATS! You know it's such a sad reality that I fit so lovely into the stereotype - fat girl with cats. Only these are AMAZING cats!
There is Kinny (actual name Kinneth Cole, Hand Bags & Shoes,) our tuxedo cat. He is our oldest at roughly six years old this January. Kinny is the only B.K. (before Katrina) animal I have. Then there is Lir (actual name A Hero For Her Sake,) our blue point Siamese, and our youngest. He is six months old. He is SPOILED rotten! In between the eldest and the youngest is a stray that we have been blessed with, Darri (actual name Darrius Jane.) I am not sure how old she is, I estimate roughly nine months. She is our only little girl kitty and our princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers