Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Friday, January 22

For Haiti - please help any way you can.

I can not explain lost, true and entire. I can not explain it's endlessness, or what empty feels like. Hurricane Katrina was the hardest event I have ever endured, I pray constantly that it will be the hardest I will ever endure. That is quite possible. I still deal with the life changing effects daily. I would NEVER have gotten through that time immediately following Monday, August 29, 2005 if it were not for the immense and overwhelming generosity of complete strangers.
If you can, a dollar or five dollars, please help the people of Haiti. Be a part of someones life in a way you can not imagine.
You can text "HAITI" to 90999 and have ten dollars added to your cell phone bill, you can log onto the Hope For Haiti Now website here and donate, you can contact your Red Cross BUT if you go through Red Cross or any other site please look into how your donations are going to be use to directly help the people who need it. Finally, a gift that is free - please pray for the mothers and children and people of Haiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers