Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Wednesday, January 6

I already feel better.

I think it's the intake of water. I feel like I am purging toxins (or maybe just drowning my brain.) Either way this waster thing is great. I, personally, like drinking water and LOVE chomping ice. Ice is how I got to 10 eight ounce cups yesterday. And chowing down on ice is a great "snack" type activity. Yippee! Another great advantage to drinking Arctic amounts of water - trips to the potty become like exercise. Seriously, I must have drug myself to the bathroom three time last night and that was after I went to bed. While I was awake it was like second nature to be on the pot. :)
I find myself amazed that the Vanilla mix-it-yo'self-bitch shakes are SO good. They are. Last night I actually was craving one like I usually only lust over ice cream. OMG ~ speaking of frozen creamy goodness, B&J (my besties) totally have a new flavor called... wait for it... Mission to Marzipan. Sexy or what? Sexy. Oh, I just noshed on a whole pint of that loveliness last Wednesday. Thank God! If not I might be climbing the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers