Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Friday, January 8

New way of doing food journal entries.

I decided to keep them for a week each post. At the end of the week (at the time of the next weigh in or the day of it or WHATEVER) I will post how much was lost, where I am at, what my goal is, yadda-yadda. At the end of that rattle will be my food journal for that week. I am going to keep up with it daily but still make it a week per entry!
Day 1: (245.6)
Two SlimFast shakes & yogurt = 12
Turkey patty & Baked! Cheetos = 10
Two turkey tacos = 8
For a final total of 30! Yay!
So far I have done two 16oz. cups of water, but that is just the beginning!
Day 2:
SlimFast shakes: 10
Snack: 6
Dinner - Lean steak, grilled & asparagus, baked & onions (which are both 0): 15 OH and wine: 2
Using 3 points from my bonus 35 (which is already down 4) and having a Baked! Cheetos snack! Yummy.
Total points today: 36
Water: 10
Day 3:
10 - 8 oz. water
SlimFast shakes: 10
Hummus: 4
snack: 6
Turkey tacos: 10
Total points: 30
Day 4:
Water - 8 cups
Riblet: 5
Snacks: 6
Mushrooms: 1
Shrimp: 1
Pasta: 4
Cookies: 8
Salsa & chips: 1
Okay, now here is what is fun - I did that this Friday morning from memory and have the real points at home on a box. Inadvertently we are going to see just how forgetful a dieting woman can be of her indiscretions this after noon when I get home!
Just checked the box and I left off "Nibbles" which is what I call it when I cook for the fam and taste along the way. I charged myself 4 points for nibbles so my food total is 30.
Day 5: (238.6)
Water - 6
SlimFast: 10
Moo Goo: 7
Ragoon: 4
Rice: 8
PATRON: 4
Snack: 2
Total: 35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers