Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, January 11

True of False - Foodies vs. Fatties

All fatties are foodies. (False.)
All foodies are fatties. (False.)

FOOD ADDICTION - It's a very real thing and I battle it. (More often unsuscessfully.) However, I wanted to mention that while I talk about my weight and my addiction it does not mean that every fattie is a food addict (foodie.) I am a fat foodie. While most foodies are over weight it's important to note that even if your compulsive eating is not causeing you to gain weight you are still at a huge health risk and that moderation is important.

3 comments:

  1. not sure if i'd say i was a food addict but i'm definately a chocoholic. sometimes i think i'd trade in my kids for a taste of sweet luxorious chocolately fudgey goodness.. oh im getting me all excited. LOL my problem is if its something that taste good i'll over eat. That is what happened tonight, seafood gumbo. I told myself that i'd only have a small bowl but that turned into two bowls and a biscuit. but tomorrow is a new day and i'll do better then. i'm only a few points over so if tonight i get hungry i'll just drown the hunger in a gallon of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the water didn't work. it was down to a moment of eat or scream.. so i ate. I'd hate to have woken up the kids cause i was having a tanturm over a snack. That's sort of Aidans job.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers