Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, January 12

Do you like tomatoes?

Ground turkey stuffed tomatoes & mushrooms, 10. It would have only been 5 points but I had to have two stuffed tomatoes. It was all really easy to make, and fun. I think that that is one big change that has happened over the last few years. I love to cook, and it's pretty easy to make easy, healthy food. The problem is cost. It is so expensive to grocery shop. To have fresh food, organic foods, top of the line meats and fish. We switched to ground turkey about three years ago (we still eat red meat) and it was really a great switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers