Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, July 19

Days of Gourmet - the snacks.

Well, if you stopped by over the last week you might have noticed that I wasn't around much. I can admit it: I was BARELY holding it down! I did eat well, and despite feeling like crap I made myself move in some exercise way three times!
To be honest, which I strive hard for here and in my life, I was crazy on a few days. I didn't feel like blogging or being happy. I wanted to eat - EVERYTHING! My lovely GoB went out of her way to make sure I had some lovely snacks and that is what this particular catch up post is about - the snacks!
Always happy to dine on any kind of sashimi - I love, love, love this as a small snack. Often I think, "Oh, I will make myself a plate and then eat later." But that later meal never happens because I am satisfied. I recently started eating kind of a lot of cauliflower - it is an awesome snack for the days when you need to crunch and really feel like you are eating. Kiwi - I doubt I even need to say why I love this fruit - AWE-some. Just watch out each Kiwi is one point, unless you count it as filling, then it is 2 for an unlimited amount. Fun!
Finally, GoB made this lovely little dish at work. It is grape tomatoes and a half a round of Laughing Cow cheese! Yum - 0 points (actually .5, so be careful there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers