Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Thursday, July 15

Today's Gourmet

Today was WAY better than yesterday!
I love my new cereal! It's some kind of Fiber one and a half cup it 0 points - I eat a whole cup for 1 point with a cup of 0% milk for 2 points and I am Fah-ull! Love! GoB love me the most-est! So she, knowing what a hard time I had yesterday, took me to the store to get a bunch of zero point foods! Yay!
I am also making my lunch sandwich on wheat English muffins, OH SO YUM! I also picked up some WW choc-o-lates! GoB is holding them and I told her to only give me one a day - and then I stole one on my way out! Shhh.
I made twice baked potatoes for diner and I topped them with skim milk ricotta and sauteed shrimp with SmartBlend or SmartBalance or something type butter! So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers