Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, July 12

Today's Gourmet

Shout out to Colleen! C not K! Taking the time out of her day to gawk at my blog! ;) Usually this post is fun, but tonight it blew because of the phone picture issue!
Today's pictures start out a little crappy due to the fact that I forgot my camera at home and was forced to use my cell. My cell is crap, I want my IPhone - WAH!!! BOO!! CRAP! (I am a bit moody, sorry.) I had clementines for breakfast, I like to use low points in the morning so I can snack and have points later! We are missing two pictures that I know I took - stupid phone! At this point I might scream, the pictures are all hella out of order. I baked La'Sonya for dinner, all low fat cheeses and sauce and loads of veggies. I can not wait to have it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers