Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Wednesday, July 7

Whoa! I don't think so.

I ordered a small salad today for lunch. It was a Greek salad, the menu said, “By far the most flavorful! Includes romaine lettuce, olives, feta cheese, bell peppers, tomatoes, and red onions served with balsamic vinaigrette dressing on the side.” Ugh, it was a sad little salad. I counted the feta as 2 points and the olives as 2 points as well, there were SO many olives. My main point here was this; however, I tasted the dressing by dipping the wee tips of my fork and then taking a bite. It was lovely and “by far the most flavorful” part of the whole thing. As if they didn’t expect you to ever notice the wretchedly bland and/or disgusting ingredients because you drown them in the dressing! Well, I looked up the dressing before I decided to even dip in it again and with 13.9 grams of fat in one table spoon I did not even bother to look up points. No, no thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers