Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, July 13

Today's Gourmet

Hmmm, today I just don;t feel much like blogging. My hands hurt - really bad and I am overly tired. I did MAKE myself bike and I am proud of that. As far as the food eaten today, it is A LOT like that noshed on yesterday. That is for several reasons. Yesterday was a good food day for me. I didn't feel overly hungry and I was okay. I am about to share was I myself consider TMI, but I got my first period of the year and I am feeling hoongry! I think that this on coming body issue is what has made me need to snack more and more and possible could have helped with the gain of 0.2. Not that it was not my fault, just that that did not help! My lasagna (that I have a diffent name for, La'Sonya - inside joke) was even better today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers