Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, July 27

Today's Gourmet (Missed me?)

Eating better just re-became a HUGE priority. Now that I have the new lappy (it’s own post coming) I have no excuse! I must blog, I now can blog, I WILL blog. So you guys get to see all the food I nosh on. Yeah! I started today by stealing two wheat Eggo waffles from GoB, only three points and so yummy! She also had sugar free syrup and at no fat and calories it was a free sweet! F-R-E-E that spells free, free syrup on my breakfast, baby! Sorry - on with the post. I hit up the grocer for lunch, GoB is out “sick” so I took myself out and about for sushi. Let me add here, because here is where it is relevant, that I ♥ me some wasabi. Though now it is burning my tum-tum pretty bad. I used to hate it, even if it wasn’t on my sushi if it was near it I would have a pout fit. Now, I love for it to burn my freaking face off. Anyhotlikewasabiway, while out I picked up some fun for snacking rice cakes in chocolate and popcorn. I know. Best part is, on the chocolate they have little hidden bits of real chocolate that melt in yo’ mouth. I swear. I know that the GoB read that putting puffed rice in your belly is like releasing Godzilla on Tokyo, but dang that sh*t is good! Okay, Fable just came back from break with WW brand fudge pops. Like JUST just came in and these fafo fudge pops are A-mazing! Creamy deliciousness! Only a few moments later I was dying for something salty and I had a popcorn rice cake. Um, yes. At 35 calories I will have that - a lot. At home GoB grilled (on our new grill, another post) some burgers that were not turkey so they were 5 points a bit. I had two, officially and one from bonus points. I TOLD YOU IT WAS A BAD FOOD WEEK! I am a bit worried, but hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers