Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Thursday, July 1

Fat Zombies ~ The headless are coming!

We talked about this before. Headless fatties, the sad truth of how the media treats us of the rounder persuasion. I posted mine, I plane to update every time I hit a 25 pound loss. The reason I am bringing it up again is that Yahoo! had the headless as the headliner story on the page and it bothered me. I mean, should I be so ashamed that I hide my head? Is my face not pretty because I am fat?
To this you might say, "Actually FAT you do hide your face."
To which I might reply, "That is for my own protection, HELLO this is the world wide web and it is dangerous." Only on the inside I would be thinking, "You're right, so I guess that I have been properly shammed. Well done, media!" Only I don't think that I am headless for either of those reasons. I think I am headless because I see my eating disorder as and addiction. I want the anonymous that AA gives to alcoholics. I want to talk freely and openly and explore my disease with out being attached to it. I used to think that I would show my face once I made weight, I am not sure. I will always be in recovery, so I will always need my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers