Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, August 30

August Challenge: Week 4, # 3

I might have mentioned this – BUT – I got really sick last week. Sinus infection that moved to the chest. I could breathe and from there things just got worse. Over the weekend I attempted to bike on my indoor stationary, after a few minutes I felt I might faint so I gave myself an extension until the end of the month to get the final work out in.
Today, feeling MUCH better I came home excited to get my groove on and complete this goal. I pushed aside the coffee (foosball) table. (Same table as the picture BUT that is not actually mine.) I pulled over the stationary. I went to walk around and caught my big toe on the bike, hit my hip and knee on the table as I went down. I also caught the other thigh on the bike. I landed on my knees with the instant thought, “I father f*cking sure did RIP off my toe!” Well, I didn’t rip off my toe, but it might be broke. it is turning blue under the nail and it hurts all the way up my foot. That’s okay, EVERY other part I whacked on my way down or in my UN-graceful decent is aching also.
At first I wasn’t going to work out, but I just wanted to get August over. Move on. Start fresh. So I sat down and I pedaled in agony for twenty minutes. Then, after noticing the toe swell-age, I quit and put the pack of frozen peas that GoB had given me back on my toe.
I think that of them all this is my best work out effort so far! (Fun fact: When I typed that last sentence the first time I wrote “this is my best work out effort so fat.” originally. That’s just too funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers