Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Thursday, August 5

August Challenge: Week 1 - Final thoughts.

I think that as I enter week two of my August challenge I need to keep a couple of things in mind. One, it is great to be enthused about working out, however I should not burn myself out. Two, while I want to act like things are all good the reality is that it seems I am in a down cycle as far as feeling good. I am dealing with more pain than I was at the beginning of the summer and if I want to be active I need to be realistic.
Yesterday was a push – a real and true push. I was hurting so bad by the time I got home. I have deep aches today and I need to be more aware. I also need to take the anything is better than nothing – just move approach. Finally, I have to make working out on Saturday and/or Sunday a priority. There is just too much during the week and I can’t go back to back to back. I burn out.
This evening – fish, baked asparagus and a shower. Curled up on the couch with Kenni (Kenneth Cole – handbags & shoes), Molly Grue, Prince Lir and Darrius Jane watching Project Runway & Jersey Shore with a little bit of channel surfing.
Tonight – rest. Lots of it. Sleep at ten with GoB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers