Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, August 3

43Things.com, August Challenge Week 1 - # 1

50 minute walk with G.
I don’t know WHAT was up yesterday, but it was HOT. As in, Hades. Like, really. It was funny, because I was (in my mind) all like, “What the f*ck? Why am I sweating this?” I thought it might just be because I was being a baby and had not worked out in two days. Then G was all like, “Dude, can you see the way I am sweating?” This brought me to the next strange thing about yesterday. I looked over at her and I could not see her sweating because it was dark. I said that to her and she agreed that it was indeed getting darker earlier and earlier. I know that this happens every year, but it just seems to be flying by this year.
August, wow. The really crazy thing – I have been doing WW since the end of May. I don’t feel frustrated, not really. I don’t feel punished or angry or like I want to go out and eat A LOT. I feel, good? Proud? Happy? Yep, all of those and more. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers