Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, August 24

I think I might be on to something.

So I usually start my day around 8ish with a 6 oz. V8 low sodium drink and a Laughing Cow light cheese wheel, along with my daily vitamins (Prenatal, B complex and fish oil.) Then between 9:15 and 10 I have two whole wheat waffles with spray butter and sugar free syrup. Thing is almost as soon as I eat the waffles lately I crave something salty and then the munching progresses. Yesterday I thought, “Wait, sweet equals a loss of control for me. Sugar is one of my downfalls.” So today I made my waffles with just the spray butter. They were still yummy and so far I have not had the instant SNACK craving. I might have just learned how to side step a bullet! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers