Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Thursday, August 5

Water.

So, I did so well yesterday. Never really feeling the real hungry only the “I just want to eat.” hungry. Once I got that in check I was all good. Today I started the same way – Low Sodium V8 and a cheese. Now I know you are supposed to inject variety and I like to do so, it’s just that if I like something – I like it and was to eat it more. I like my V8 in the A.M. because, for me, it is better than coffee. I get a zing like 20 minutes after drinking it and that last for a good while without any big whoosh! as you never really “come down” from juice. My waffles I ♥ and I enjoy every day, as if I am doing something dirty! My sandwich will be a little different and my side is chips not pretzels. Afternoon break will be the “at home” snack from yesterday, Laughing Cow light wedge and six Triscuit crackers. I also have a cucumber and another V8, should I need more – I will probably drink the V8 (honestly, I am a little bit of a V8 junky.) Crazy thing is that today I am wanting to snack and when I went through my tracker and my food and looked for a problem I cam up with an obvious one – WATER. I have not drunk water today. That is so dumb as I know what a difference I feel when I do. I am going to get my first huge bottle now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers