Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Sunday, August 8

Cookies and milk.

That’s right, I did it. One eight ounce cup of ice cold milk and two generic vanilla Oreo cookies. It was five points, but it was a lovely taste that was kind of driving me batty. See over the last few days I have been putting it off, and then in weakness grabbing on or two. Not good. Today it clicked that I was not going to get over it. This was a real craving, not an addiction craving. So I took stock of the points I had left and decided to go for it, properly!
Things that made it even funner – dipping into that milk, 1% instead of fat free. They are the same points so I went with a little fat and it made a world of difference. After being on skim milk for three months that 1% tasted like cream! Also, sitting down and dipping-dunking without shame. Yep, this is me eating a cookie see it and weep!
I tell you this, I now feel like I can cook in my kitchen without trying to avoid the pantry where the kid’s cookies are! Bid relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers