Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Sunday, August 8

Today's Gourmet

Today was loaded with extras and fun stuff. Thing is it was different. Not just because I pointed everything, but because I never felt out of control. I never felt like I was in danger or like I was overdoing or anything. I felt like I was having a beautifully decadent day, never overly full and never gross.
Breakfast: This was really different for me, usually I cook up the world for the fam and then lose steam when it comes to me. Today, today I was in the mood to whip it up!
1 egg w/ 2 egg white Laughing Cow Light Swiss omelet – 3
Apple – 1
Toast w/ spray butter – 1
Lunch: I picked up three 12” subs for everyone. Ate 6” at first and then about two hours later I had the other half with a L.C. Swiss cheese. Yum! About a half hour after that I had my milk and cookies!
Subway roasted chicken on wheat 12” – 12
Cheese – 1
Cookies and milk – 5
Movies: I was so happy to be at the local theater, I decided to indulge myself. I called GoB to get the stats on Milk-duds (my all time fav movie snack) and figured that I could go for it! I was extra proud of me because I ordered a water and they didn’t have any so I had nothing instead of using the excuse to have a soda.
Milk-duds – 8
Dinner: I have talked on my blog about how I never used to cook until rather lately in my life. Funny thing is that now I am less than impressed by dishes that I used to love. Case in point – there is a local seafood restaurant that I ♥ and the last time I ate there I ordered the seafood salad. It was good. I ordered it again last week and in the bright lights of my office as I deconstructed it I thought, “I can do this better!” It’s bag salad mix, ugh! So I made my own at home – so good! Sauteed shrimp in butter and garlic until blackened. The butter is where the points came from, normal shrimp are really low in points.
Shrimp salad with mushrooms and onions – 3
Dressing – 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers