Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Thursday, June 10

43 Things, and then some...

In the world of online networking there are a ton of site one can join. I am a (currently inactive) member of Myspace, Facebook, My Yearbook, Twitter and I have an inactive-ish blog here in Blogger at this point. I say inactive because my focus is this blog and the journey I am on. I feel like being on hold is okay because when I get back to it I am going to attack with a vengeance only a newly skinny fat girl can!
However, I just signed up for a site called 43 Things. It's a really cool site that helps you think about your goals and where you are in the process of achieving them. I actually belong to the site under my normal online handle, but I felt that me as Little FAT deserved my own account. Based on this mission. I really like the site.
I also really like finding others that are not only on this journey, but are blogging through it. I tend to find the male writers more interesting and I think it is for two reasons. One, I am a female and I know where that perspective it writing from; two, while almost every girl I know has been unhappy with her weight at some point I don't know many guys who have dealt with that feeling nor have I had an inside view of their thought process!
Anypassmethechocolatewho, http://www.43things.com/person/LittleFATMe is my link over there at 43 Things. You can post about getting to your goals and have it post to your blog, so you might start seeing some of those post here. Just an FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers