Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, June 29

"If you bite it, write it."

I cannot tell you to do something. I cannot say, "Look at me, I am an example of blah-blah working." All I can do is stress this one point: TRACKING can make or break you! Keeping an honest and clear record of your food intake does several things. It provides you a way to reflect on your week. If you have gained it helps to look at possible reasons why; if you have lost it is nice to be able to reference what you did right! Taking the time to write down your food s help you to realize what you are putting into your body. Tracking promotes thoughtful awareness as apposed to mindless consuming. I pay more attention to actual portion sizes. These are only a fraction of reasons it's a god idea to track.
Last week was a hard week. I felt I had failed. I felt I had eaten out to often, over my points. I felt defeated but I would not give up tracking. I lost .9 of a pound. That is because even though I was not the picture of WW perfection I was aware! Had I not even held myself accountable I would surely have gained and that could have very well pushed me way off track!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers