Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Thursday, June 17

Taking care of me.

I feel like I never stop. I know I do. Just feels that way. It's hard to remember you in those times. Hard to remember to eat right and not just snack on kid's leftovers or grab a Big Mac. I am sure everyone knows that taking a shower after you get over being sick is a really great feeling, well I have turned every shower into that. I did it with my most fav soap, ever! It's called Seance and it is an inscent dream. So to branch out I bout a couple of new flavors. Nagchampa and Sandlewood Vanilla. I can not wait. I feel so amazing when I step out the shower and I feel my energy aligned. The soaps are hand made and cost over four dollars a bar, but to me I am well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers