Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, June 29

Dear God, Thanks a lot. ♥ FAT

We went a walkin’ at the battlefield, a walkin’ yes we did.

Okay, just so you know that when I write some silly sh*t I am usually doing it to the sound of a song that the line I am typing reminds me of. Like above that’s the “Walkin’ after midnight..” song.
Anyway, we (Gina and I) went walking at the battle field last night. It was hard; my body had been letting me know that the hour long walk was a bit much and when my legs found out that we were going walking again they threw a bloody fit! I was determined, I drug them out with me and we met up at the battle felid. Half way through I wanted to quit, but I didn’t. I feel great.
Funny thing is doing that made me want to do more today. I am hoping I get my Tai Chi DVD in the mail. My plan is to do two Earl’s on the bike, or if Tai Chi arrives I will do one Earl and the Tai Chi DVD!
(Back note: An “Earl” is approximately 21-24 minutes of exercise. It gets its name from the fact that I find it both fun and easy to use my stationary recumbent bike while watching Netflix episodes of My Name Is Earl.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers