Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, June 7

Today's Gourmet ~ Food and fun, Sat. - Mon.

Well, this weekend came and kids, it kicked my ass. Friday I was tested for Lyme disease. (Keep your fingers crossed and wait - I'll tell the whole story in another post. All you need to know is that it might be a good thing, as then they would know what was up and be able to help me.) I also got my hair done and did several other things. (Be calm, it's coming.) This post is called Today's Gourmet, however, and it (while not specific to today) is all about the food.
The pictures below are from Saturday, the GoB and I had a 'point free' day. I still tried to be aware for the most part. I had Moo Goo Gai Pan, which is relatively low in points and I passed on my rice. I did partake in a couple of crab rangoon. Hey, a start is a start.
For dinner we went to Ninja - a sushi bar. I had a mini melt down because I have a severe hang up about being watched while I eat and we sat at the bar. (BTW, I have heard that it's a thing for most food addicts.) The fish was really fresh, the soup and salad - fail.
I didn't eat breakfast because I had my meeting and a garage sale that made us a small fortune. Yay for selling old sh*t.
We had drinks at the bar that the GoB's daddy played at. I had four Bloody Mary's at which would be 2 points a piece if we were counting.
At midnight we stopped at my favorite diner and picked up club sandwiches. I ate mine as I always do, picking it apart and nibbling. I left half in the box. :) I did get an order of fries and I made sweet love to those bad boys - BUT - I dipped in ketchup and not mayo. All in all, not a completely wretched point free day. Sunday, after sleeping till noon (hey, I am not used to being out all hours) I had a granola bar and scrambled eggs with salsa. At my mom's where I usually snack like crazy I had watermelon. After a light dinner and a few low point snacks I wound up with seven points to go, figured that was okay because I ate my club after midnight. Hehehe.
Finally, today. Today was a squish of several older days. Subway melt morning, sushi left over lunch... Oh, but I baked flounder and it was lovely! Mushrooms and onions and flounder - four points and so good. Thank God and science for spray butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers