Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Saturday, June 12

Weekly Meeting

We, me and two other girls from my old Saturday meeting, went to a meeting in a neighboring town as they closed our Saturday one. We were welcomed with open arms and I kind of love the leader. This week was a bad week. Not that a pound isn't great, just this week old habits tried dearly to rekindle a romance I am trying to leave behind.

From my 43Things.com account: Man, this week kicked! I was dreading getting on the scale. I am also pretty sick today, I almost let that keep me home. In the end I was like, "I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!" Real dramatic in my head. I drug myself up, cleaned my car and went to the meeting to find out that on a wretched week, with little control I smacked a pound in the face, packed her sh*t and made her move out! I feel pretty great right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers