Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Thursday, June 3

Subway ♥ ~ Today's Gourmet

So the ever lovely GoB had coupons for Subway and today we used them. Twice. It's okay, Subway is a WW friendly meal place if you are careful. But, BE CAREFUL. Before you know it you could be inhaling 13 points with a 6" tuna sub. That's right, things like tuna salad with kick your points right in the Tracker!
We stoped for lunch and got an egg white on wheat English muffin. It was really good and only, hold on, 3 points. It had egg whites, American cheese, bell pepper slices, Black Forest ham and onions on a wheat English muffin (duh.)
Then for lunch I got a six inch white bread orchard chicken salad sandwich. Rolling! So light and cool - summer in your mouth. Really. It was an eight point sandwich and it really filled me up! Our coupons expire on the fourth of July. We won't have them by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers