Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Saturday, June 19

Egg Watch 2010 (Update 3)

We have chickens, a whole other post, my friends. But what is fun is that Katelyn is sitting on eggs and we are on official egg watch. I am so excited that I look like this:
Only a wee (oh, okay, a lot) bit chunkier!

Update 1 - 3:39 PM - We think we can see one egg move ever so slightly. (Momma came out on her own to eat and drink a bit.) I would take pictures, but last time we had a hatching I over disturbed Katelyn in my excitement and she ran off the next. Inadvertently trampling one of the wee fluffs and killing it. I have vowed to leave her alone this time. Let it happen and take pictures when it is safe.
Update 2 - 7:49 PM - Well, I can't be certain because there is a lot of noise outside, but I am pretty sure I here peeps. I told GoB that either there were babies or a local bird must be a new mommy. I know I heard them, I am 95% sure they were coming from the coop. Also, Katelyn did not get up when I peeked at her. Of course, as I mentioned, I am not bothering her too much. I just took a peek and she was really fluffed out and protective and did not budge! YAY!
Update 3 - 8:00 AM Sunday - No, I was wrong. No little chick-a-dees, not yet. Still just some little eggs. Now I am a bit disappointed like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers