Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Friday, June 18

Didn't everybody?

I just recently cleaned out my purse and desided I needed a change purse. So, I went online and ordered on. It's got ba-nonos on it. I know, it's awesomer than your old plastic smiley face one! Try not to be too jelly!
Anywho, when I got it it was a little bigger than expected and I thought, "That would be perfect for going out. It's just right for my ID, bank card, fags and a lighter." Then you know what happened? I remembered that I don't smoke. That's right. I was a smoker and now, I am not. I quit smoking like, two and a half to three years ago. I know, right?
Remembering that filled me with this recockulous pride and made me think that one day I will forget that I weighted over two hundred pounds. I can't imagine that now, but a few years ago I never thought I would forget being a smoker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers