Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, June 28

Today's Gourmet ~ Have a drink with me!

Girl, you and me both know what I am about to say is TRUE! Are you ready? You want this? YOU WANT THIS? I want the truth! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! - Whoa, thank God that is over, my brain just rode that train! Anysaltmyrimoncemorepleaseway, I am about to talk the talk about roosterbutts - C-O-C-K-T-A-I-L-S!
Sometime a girlfriend just needs to put on her soul music (mine is mainly Moby -two in particular, Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad & Pale Horses, which can be checked out below, please do) and have a cocktail while she has herself an almost-cry over all the things that break her heart beyond broken, cannot be healed, only shoved away and revisited on quiet days with soul music and cocktails.
Sometimes a hooker just needs to get over whateve and move onto the next. In that case she needs a cocktail (hookers usually require multiple.)

Just a back note here (if you haven't been in class as of late, a back note is basically the layman's side note,) I am WAY STID so and as in, wasted! If I stop make sense I just want you to know that now I am Dr-Cr-Way-stid-unk! I am twaystid!

Wow, the drinkie-drink just kind of snuck up on me. What was I trying to say? Oh, yeah! If you have to have a drink and you are trying to watch your points there are some options. First off, a four ounce glass of wine is 2 points, not bad. Want something stronger - rum, gin, vodka and whiskey are all 1 point per one ounce. You could take a shot and then sip water. That not going to work for you? Well, I just found out that my little FAT fav happens to be low point. Bloody Mary's, when properly prepared, are only 2 points. (By properly I mean one ounce vodka, three-four ounces mix, two large olives and a few spicy beans.)
Fun fact with Bloody Mary's: they make a great snack, go wonderfully with carrots or a salad. :DSoul music:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers