Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, June 8

Keeping Busy

I mentioned keeping busy was part of my plan this past weekend. Girl, I bit off more than I can chew. (Hello, that's a lot. After all my pseudonym is Little FAT Me, clearly I can chew!) First off, my neighbor invited us to take part in a neighborhood garage sale and so we sorted somethings we had been meaning to get rid of Friday night. Saturday morning, bright and very early we headed across the street with out goods. 8 in the morning until 2 in the afternoon, that's right. That is a lot of sun and heat and sweat! I got a break because I went to my WW meeting but when I got back it was to the grind.
After that we have a brief walking tour planned BUT my legs were too messed up and I had to call it off. GoB was great about that.
We watched some Seeker on Netflix and then headed out to shop at WallyWorld and have a bit-o-sushi. After that we went to the bar and watched the Broken Heart Pharaohs play a few songs until well into the night (early morning.)
Sunday I drove to Mimi's house to pick up her and the kids. It was an insane few and I am proud of myself for sticking with this new life and for being quite active despite the pain I feel. I am proud of my GoB because she dealt with me, sleepy and hungry and sun burned, like a sweet and loving pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers