Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, June 29

Today's Gourmet

WOW! I know, I am way off with this. It has been a pretty minute! Missed it? How sweet! Today was a day. I am coming off a three pound loss and I feel like I am gaining. I don't know why. I feel like I snacked too much, though I am keeping up with my tracking and pointing everything. I think It could be that I have been exercising. Maybe I need to balance my food better, more burnable and clean? I don't know. My legs hurt, but as I mentioned I have been using them more. I went to the doctor and got to hear him say, "No, it is not cancer." I know that I knew that, my mother told me that, GoB told me that, i believe even God told me that ~ still, to have it confirmed, again. That was nice. I had to have blood work done so my hero came and held my hand. After we went to lunch and had - that's right, sushi! I ordered the avocado and seared tuna salad and like a fool I forgot the sauce! So I undressed it - I didn't know what the sauce was made of, but I do that a lot of the sushi sauce that is creamy has a mayo base. So I pointed it as follows: tuna, 5; avocado, 4; roe, 1; sauce, 3.
For dinner I baked salmon in lemon juice - so good. I made a salad with onion, sesame seeds, garlic salt and a wasabi ginger dressing I made myself. Salad, 0; salmon, 3! That is a killer dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers